Barton St. David Parish Church
Information about services and other matters is displayed in the church porch and circulated to all homes in the Village News and the Parish Magazine. The church is open throughout daylight hours.
The Transept room at the church is available for meetings and small functions, and can be booked through Jan Craig
Churchwardens: Mrs Jan Craig (01458 850825) & Mrs Wendy Eitzen (01458 850011)
St. Mary Magdalene Church, Keinton Mandeville
Dating from the 13th Century this, Grade II listed church is built from the local lias stone cut and squared, with Doulting stone dressings.
Churchwardens: Mr Stephen Jenkins (01458 224422) & Mrs Rachel Willcox (01458 224644)
All Saints Church at Kingweston
The original 13th Century parish church was demolished and rebuilt in 1851 by Francis Dickinson in the high Anglican tradition. Its lofty octagonal spire dominates the area.
Churchwarden: Mrs Jane Sedgman (01458 223237)
St. Peter’s Church at West Lydford (Lydford on Fosse Parish)
West Lydford had a church by the mid 12th century, when William the priest was recorded, and it was dedicated to St Mary and All Saints by 1482. Later dedicated to St Peter it was rebuilt in 1844-6 to designs by Benjamin Ferrey in Somerset perpendicular style.
Churchwardens: Mr Ralph Berry (01963 240164) & Mrs Jennie Cooper (01963 240236)