We are really looking forward to joining with people from across the diocese for the 2023 Everyday Faith event – Everyone, Everywhere Growing in Faith between 29 January and 4 February.
If you haven’t yet signed up, then please do so using the link and please encourage others to sign up too. As in previous years, we hope that people from every benefice across the diocese will get involved.
When you sign up you will have the chance to access all of the following:
- Online Launch Service – 29 January at 15:00.
- Bishop Michael and Bishop Ruth will be joining us online for worship on the theme of Growing in Faith. We hope that there will be representatives from every benefice at this event so do encourage people to sign up.
- Stories of Growing in Faith – Monday, 30 January – Saturday, 4 February
- A short video will be released each day, featuring people from across the diocese talking about their experience of growing in faith. Throughout the week we will be exploring six themes spelling out the word GROWTH:
- Each day there will also be some simple written materials for those not able to access the videos.
- Small group material and youth group material – already available to download and use
- Gatherings – Saturday 4 February
- In-person Archdeaconry Gatherings hosted by the Archdeacons to celebrate and reflect together at the end of the week. Please do encourage representatives from your parish to come along so that we can hear from right across the diocese.
- You are welcome to sign up to any of the sessions.
- The Blue School, Wells, 10:00 to 11:30 (arrival and refreshments from 09:30)
- Taunton Academy: 10:00 to 11:30 (arrival and refreshments from 09:30)
- Wellsway School, Keynsham 14:00 to 15:30 (arrival and refreshments from 13:30)
We know from past experience that these days are a rich part of our life together: helping to deepen our connection to each other and to God and helping us to reflect beyond our own individual experience. We hope to see you and other members of your church at the service and gatherings and look forward to hearing your reflections.
Yours in Christ
Anne Gell Simon Hill Adrian Youings
Archdeacon of Wells Archdeacon of Taunton Archdeacon of Bath